Based in East Midlands, UK
8th May 2018
Raging Justice is a modern take on the 2D scrolling brawler that pulls the classic genre kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
In a city held to ransom by a mysterious crime lord, two maverick cops, Nikki Rage and Rick Justice, fight to prove that no-one is above the law. Whether you dare to take on the criminal world alone, or enlist a friend in a co-op attack, Raging Justice delivers a multitude of ways to defeat your enemies. As you are smashing through a bar fight with a bar stool, mowing down enemies on a lawnmower, or battling terrifying bosses, you can choose to play as good cop or bad cop. Will you arrest the criminals, or pummel them to the ground? The path you choose has consequences and leads to alternate endings.
Raging Justice is a modern game born of a classic era. With online multiplayer, stylistic stop-motion effect HD graphics, and bombastic soundtrack, Raging Justice doesn’t hold back.
Raging Justice has been a labour of love for a small team of ex-Rare developers. We’re ardent fans of the classic scrolling beat-em-up brawlers of the 1980s and ‘90s, developing what we plan to be a perfect homage to a golden-era of gameplay.
- Classic 2D sidescrolling brawler action
- Single player or two player co-op mode (second player can join any time)
- Arrest as good cop or KO as bad cop for alternate endings
- Anything can be used as a weapon
- Ride on vehicles for extra mayhem
- Restart best (restart any level with your previous best score)
- 1080p 60fps pre-rendered graphics
- 5.1 surround sound
- 5 challenges to complete per level
- 50 achievements
New Character Trailer YouTube
Weapons Trailer YouTube
Annoucement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The tone, the look, the feel - oh I could kiss it. No grand ambitions here, just trashy fun."
- Robert Purchese, Eurogamer
- "Rezzed 2016: our 12 favourite video games from the festival"
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- "Interview – Makingames – Raging Justice"
- Adrian, Arcade Attack
- "Raging Justice - Makin Games talk developing, family and nostalgia"
- Sam Jones, Tamworth Herald
- "Preview & Interview: Raging Justice Is A Modern Take on the Classic Beat ‘Em Up Genre"
- Chris Mawson, Power Up Gaming
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About MakinGames Ltd
MakinGames is an independent game development company set up in the East Midlands, UK. Founded by husband and wife duo, Nic and Anna Makin to have fun 'makin' games across multiple platforms.
More information on MakinGames Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Raging Justice Credits